We represent the interests of Skyguide's administrative, operational and technical personnel (AOT). The renewed, further developed Collective Labour Agreement (CLA) has been in force since 2016. It ensures and improves the good working conditions for the «guardian angels of the skies».
Great responsibility requires good conditions
The employees of Skyguide convoy over 3000 aircraft through Swiss airspace. Safe and seamless, every day. We maintain an excellent social partnership with Skyguide and ensure that the employees enjoy working conditions that take into account this great responsibility.
Benefits of the CLA
The Skyguide AOT CLA guarantees employees numerous advantages beyond the minimum legal requirements, for example:
- 41 working hours/week (law: 45 hours)
- 29 to 34 days holidays (law: 20 days)
- 17 weeks maternity leave at 100% salary (law: 14 weeks at 80%)
- 10 days paternity leave at 100% salary (law: 10 days at 80%, from 2021)
- Annual salary negotiations
How you benefit even more as a syndicom member
Become a member and benefit from offers like:
- Free professional legal protection
- Up to 500 francs/year for continuing training
- Discounts with our partners
- Reimbursement of the compulsory CLA contribution